BMC Client Management for Inventory, Patch, Deploy & More
Streamline and automate Client Management
Seamlessly automate processes and effectively manage clients with BMC Client Management, a comprehensive set of capabilities that enable you to discover, configure, manage, and secure all of your IT end points.
- Pass software audits with ease
- Reduce data vulnerabilities and financial risk through automated software patching
- Know what you have – confidently discover all your clients and edge devices
- Intelligently manage your software entitlements – don’t over deploy and don’t over spend
- Enjoy turnkey integration with multiple BMC service desk solutions
Manage IT clients from receipt to retirement
Easily automate processes and effectively manage the full range of IT assets while also delivering—and communicating—overall business value.
Discovery and inventory
Automate inventory tracking to help guide investment decisions, reduce manual processes, and maintain compliance.
OS and application deployment, patch management
Easily deploy, migrate, and patch software to ensure that all systems are secure and up-to-date.
Reduce the hassle associated with monitoring IT assets and defining policies, and provide auditors with records of compliance levels from a centralized console.
Software license management
Reduce costly audit failures by understanding software license usage and the associated financial liabilities.
Identify and resolve PC issues without leaving your desk.
Reduce PC energy consumption and track ROI and TCO.
Define and enforce usage policies, including what content is available for upload and download, and keep track of events and activity across all assets.
- Have you already purchased Asset Core?
- or do you wish to purchase and have it integrated into your existing BMC Remedyforce or BMC Footprints?
BMC Client Manager is a standalone product and data can be imported into any CMDB
KKC provide services for BMC Client Management and are the leading experts in APAC for this Solution having installed the very first incident in Australia in 2009 at Unity Water QLD and the largest install in APAC recently at Interactive.
- Inventory/Audit (Software Compliance Management and Software Metering facility included)
- Patch Management
- Deploy Management
- Power Management
- Remote Control
- Migration Management
- Compliance Management